BTR’s Manager, Strategic Initiatives & Broker Relations, Corrina Nation talks about this technology solution with Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance’s Director of Client Engagement, Betsy Kamler.
Let’s face it – navigating the HR technology market is complex. Advisors need help educating and guiding employers. With BTR’s Core Service offering, they aim to increase your agency’s tech “fluency” and provide the technology foundation you need to empower and educate your client base.
- CE-accredited webinars tailored for employers
- Agency-specific learning workshops
- Dynamic communication campaigns & client-facing marketing materials
- Preferred access to Consulting and Benefits Administration services
- Access to BTR’s centralized database for competitive technology and vendor intel
- Vendor summaries, conference recaps, blog posts, and white papers
- Quarterly technology updates
- Showcase of agency’s ROI via monthly utilization reports
- Assigned, dedicated HR technology consultant and project manager
- Monthly collaborative strategy calls
- Market research
- Strategy discussions with prospective clients