In the Event of a Claim…
The Lipscomb & Pitts Claims Team is here to serve your claims needs. Facing the unexpected can be a stressful and confusing experience but reporting an insurance claim should not be that way. Our goal is to make your claim experience as simple and convenient as possible.
Our dedicated claims team makes your claim our priority by reporting your loss to the appropriate insurance carriers and assisting you through the claims process. We will work with you to help your carrier obtain the most accurate information and clearest understanding of your loss so decisions regarding your claim can be made as soon as practical.
We stand ready to assist you and your carrier in moving your claim towards a resolution as quickly as possible. Of course, you may also choose to report claims directly to your insurance carrier. Regardless of which path you take, we are prepared to help you every step of the way.
We never stop working to ensure that our clients enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that they have a trusted partner in the insurance business.
Meet The Claims Team
The Lipscomb & Pitts Claims Department is comprised of a team of dedicated professionals that hold numerous degrees and industry specific designations. The years of combined experience of the team are leveraged to provide you with a benefit-added claims department that few other insurance agencies offer.
Our skilled Claims Consultants, Tina Bell and Ruby McConnell, are the heart of our claims department, providing front line communication and claims reporting assistance for our clients, and working with carriers to ensure timely communication of claim decisions and activities to insured customers.
Our Senior Claims Executive, Joe Broy, serves as the head of our Claims Department. Joe is a licensed Tennessee attorney with experience as defense and subrogation trial counsel with a national insurance carrier serving personal, small business and large commercial clients in hundreds of commercial claims including property, transportation, product liability, fire liability, water loss and personal injury. He leverages twenty-four years of defense and subrogation litigation practice, large-loss claim investigation background, and insurance coverage experience to explore and implement optimal outcomes for Lipscomb & Pitts clients in all manner of disputed and complex claims.
Claims Management Services
As part of our Day 2 Services program, our claims team can provide claims management beyond the initial claims reporting services, including:
- Ensuring clients receive the benefits of the coverage purchased in the event of a loss
- Coordinating communication between clients, carriers, and legal counsel
- Advocating for our clients in response to coverage denials and reservation of rights
- Attending inspections, fire scene exams, expert meetings, and other engagements
- Pursuing consistent, value-added updates from carriers to assist insured clients
- Responding to client inquiries regarding claim and litigation related issues
- Assisting producers in any way necessary to support excellent client relationships
- Assisting clients through the appraisal, mediation, or litigation processes