Skip to main content

Benefits @ Work Podcast: OneVillage – Cancer takes a Village

Director of Client Engagement at Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance, a Higginbotham Partner, Betsy Kamler talks with Ashley Yesayan, CEO and Founder of OneVillage, an online platform equipped to inform, support and inspire cancer patients and their supporters throughout this journey by democratizing access to personalized content, tools, community and services.

At OneVillage, they provide a space for everyone that has been touched by cancer.
Over the course of their lifetime, 40% of people will be diagnosed with cancer, and the remaining 60% will support at least 4 loved ones through cancer. OneVillage is one place to find the resources, products, community, and support you need when cancer enters your life.

Learn more:

Skip to content